A customer recently asked us to manufacture a trailer mounted pump set.
This unit gave the customer (a shire council) the flexibility to take the pump set to various locations around the Shire, without the need to crane the pump set on and off.
Flexibility and mobility was the key, so the pump set was set-up in a dual axle box trailer for mobility.
We designed and fabricated the welded steel base frame complete with control panel stand.
All steelwork was hot dip galvanized after fabrication before installation.
All the components were set up on the base frame which was mounted into the trailer. Installed as part of the trailer mounted pump set were a centrifugal pump, diesel engine, drive pulleys, drive belts, belt guard and a fuel tank.
Our 6 point Customer Service Guarantee
- You will never be surprised by our Bill. We will communicate with you throughout your project so that you are in control of your costs
- You will always have a fully qualified tradesman in charge of your work
- We will always give you options that will save money and time.
- We can carry out work at your own premises, or in our fully equipped workshop in Geebung
- At all times you are free to talk to the Director or General Manager at Better Pumps. We keep the lines of communication open
- If a project is outside our area of expertise, we will say so, and suggest alternative service providers