The team at Better Pumps recently completed pump repairs by overhauling an Ebsray gear pump which is used to pump bitumen.
It was difficult to get apart as the pump shaft was seized in the front bush.
The housing had to be heated up before the shaft could be pressed out of the bush using a hydraulic press
We replaced consumable items such as the bush, the gland packing, rear bearing, etc.
We then reassembled the pump before it went back into production.
If you need some pump repairs done, talk to Peter or Grant at Better Pumps.
OUR 6 POINT CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE
- You will never be surprised by our Bill. We will communicate with you throughout your project so that you are in control of your costs
- You will always have a fully qualified tradesman in charge of your work
- We will always give you options that will save money and time.
- We can carry out work at your own premises, or in our fully equipped workshop in Geebung
- At all times you are free to talk to the Director or General Manager at Better Pumps. We keep the lines of communication open
- If a project is outside our area of expertise, we will say so, and suggest alternative service providers
PUMP REPAIRS ISN’T ALL WE DO! – WE WORK WITH ALL TYPES OF MATERIAL
- Mild Steel – manufacture of a large variety of steelwork for industrial applications including access platforms, mezzanines, ladders, tanks, cyclones, conveyors, skid bases, pump sets, etc.
- Aluminium – new fabrications using plate, mesh and extruded sections as well as repairs to such items as truck tipper bodies, boats, engine blocks, gearbox casings and mower bases.
- Stainless Steel – fabrication of platforms, chutes, guards, etc from all grades of stainless steel.
- Cast Iron – repairs to cracked and broken castings.