Our Pump Preventative Maintenance Program is offered where you need your pumping equipment checked, cleaned and serviced on a regular basis.
Our Preventative Maintenance Program is ideal where your pumping equipment is integral to your businesses operations, and it is necessary to keep your pumping equipment operating efficiently with little or no down-time.
Preventative Maintenance periods are usually every 6 months, depending on your own requirements, with written reports provided upon completion of inspection and services.
The goal of preventative maintenance and condition monitoring is to identify changes in the running of equipment. Specifically, we look at
- Incorrect configuration and alignment
- Float Switches
- Control Panels
- Unusual heat that indicates damage
- Security of Fasteners
- Worn Parts
Changes can lead to safety concerns or failure of Plant and Equipment. Corrective maintenance repairs can be actioned before catastrophic failure occurs..
Data reports collected over a period of time become a tool that not only shows what condition the equipment is in, but can be used to anticipate equipment performance, how it may degrade, and when to plan scheduled maintenance.
Advantages of Condition Monitoring
- Most testing can be performed while asset is running
- Reduction of asset failure costs
- Increased production from reduced equipment failure
- Improves reliability
- Minimises maintenance time
- Improves workers safety
- Reduces further damage through failure to rest of asset
- Optimises maintenance intervals
Talk to our team if you need ongoing Preventative Maintenance or Condition Monitoring of your pumping equipment.